Sunday, August 7, 2016

Ugu Bigyan's Pottery Garden

My Ka Escapades and I went to Ugu's garden in Tiaong, Quezon yesterday.

 

 

 

It is an open house event to celebrate Ugu's 53rd birthday.

 

As early as 2 a.m., people were already in his store buying things at 53% off!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The best part of it all.... Food and drinks were served!

Suman, palitaw and ginatan.

 

I was not able to take a picture of the dinuguan and fried lumpia.

When they were chopping the lechon, the 1st of 3, I was already standing next to it to take a photo!

 

And also to get a plateful for the group!

It was really delicious, the skin was thin and crunchy.  I asked the manong who was chopping the lechon where they ordered it.

He said it was just nearby, in Tiaong.

We also got the Pako Salad....

 

Guinataang puso ng saging.... I loved it!

 

I also got freshly steamed sugpo, calamares, mussels with pechay and squid with mixed vegetables.

 

Goodness! That was a full meal!

 

 

I hope to be able to go to Ugu's celebration each year.

 

Wish I could celebrate my birthday the way he does every year! 

PS  Carly is so cute!!! The resident poodle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment