Saturday, July 9, 2016

Corry's Birthday

It was Corry's birthday yesterday!  I asked the Batgirls and Sherman to join us for a simple celebration.

 

I cooked Corry's favorite Children's Sweet Style Spaghetti

 

And Cheesy Garlic Bread.

 

She brought KFC chicken.

 

Mayette and Jon brought Geno's Gabi ice cream from Bataan.  They were not able to join us for dinner, though.

 

Jing brought Coffee Crumble ice cream, as well.

 

Mariger got us cupcakes from Costa Brava.

 

James, Jing's 14 year old son, is so tall already!  We used to call him, Baby James!

 

When everybody is busy, what really works is spur of the moment get together.  

Sometimes, you plan activities way ahead of time and more often than not, people won't be able to attend.

Corry! I hope you enjoyed our impromptu birthday party for you! 

Next time, we will have balloons!


2 comments:

  1. I have always been an avid (albeit silent) reader of your blog Lia! I even saw you once at Landmark chapel but figured inappropriate to approach you hehe. Looking forward to more entries in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thank you for reading my blog! Say Hi! next time you see me in the mall! Yes, I think the chapel meet and greet would be inappropriate especially during mass. Good call on your part.

      Delete