Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pasta From Scratch

Mona makes very good pasta from scratch. When they were still living in Bel-Air, I would go to her house and watch while she kneads the dough and use the pasta machine. It looked so simple and easy.

When I went home, I told my Mom it was so easy to make pasta from scratch!  She was a pasta lover so it was the perfect sales pitch.

The next day, I was the proud owner of a shiny new pasta maker!  I was so excited to use it for the first time and so was my Mom!

But then.... I realized.... "Mahirap pala!" That ended our dream of eating fresh pasta.

Mona made us fettucine noodles from scratch!

 

 

 

 

Tricia made a very delicious and fragrant mushroom sauce!!!!

 

Babita brought a whole chocolate cake baked by her sister! It was soooooo good! I am always on the lookout for good chocolate cake and I finally found what I am looking for.

 

The filling is salted caramel.

I asked her to text me how much is a whole cake! She will let me know.

Will post the contact number.

No comments:

Post a Comment