Friday, May 20, 2016

Thursday Is For Friends

Thursday is a day for friends! 

We call it, The Thursday Club!  It does not matter where we are or who are with us as long as our group of friends get together on a Thursday!

Most of my friends schedules are lighter on that day. It also helps that most of them do not have to go to work.  

It is kind of hard to form a club on a weekday if everybody is in the office.

We welcomed Dodai home from her brief vacation in the US.

 

Pinky ordered pizza from Shakey's.

 

Mona brought vanilla ice cream.

 

We asked Eileen to buy rootbeer for the rootbeer float! Pinky prepared the drinks for us.

 

Eileen also brought turon!

 

I cooked spaghetti for everybody.

 

After merienda, it was Happy Hour time!

 

We bought chips from the nearby convenience store. I was the designated photographer since my drink of choice was Coke Zero.

Our bartenders were so busy and serious preparing the drinks, Grey Goose with orange juice.  

 

 

After Vodka, next was different kinds of white wine.

When they were a bit inebriated already, we asked Dodai to set up the Grand Videoke.

 

As usual.... The score (my score) to beat was 99.

I told them, you just have to sing loudly, never mind if it does not sound beautiful!

Kumar surprised us by singing along to Freddie Mercury's Bohemian Rhapsody!


I never believed in singing dogs until I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears!  Amazing!

Time flies so fast when you are having fun.  We were at Dodai's for almost 8 hours! Imagine that? Almost a full shift at work!

 

We are all looking forward  now for the Thursday Club's next activity! 

The club's next get together is another baking session in my house.

See you next week, Ladies!

Thank you, Dodai for the cat lady's pasalubong! I loved it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment