Sunday, May 1, 2016

Labor Day Picnic

We had a Labor Day picnic at Mona's family home in Alabang!

 

Pinky was able to join us! 

 

I told her that the Batgirls only like simple food. 

Inihaw na liempo grilled by the Master Griller, Sherman!

 

 

Menudo by Mariger!



I told her to buy pan de sal! I always eat menudo with pan de sal!

 

Paksiw na Lechon

 

Daing na Bangus.  I like the fish that Mona buys in BF market.

 

The best way to eat Daing na Bangus is to top it with Aligue!  

 

And with Chicharon bits but I do not eat chicharon that often.

Burong manggang hilaw.

 

The mangoes I bought in Tanay.

 

Ensalada inpired by Lotus Pod.  

 

Grilled eggplant, grilled baby okra, tomatoes and onions drizzled with calamansi juice.

I assigned Pinky to bring bagoong and drinks!  

 

We all brought assorted chips.

Ohhhh I forgot to take picture of the Ginataang Mais cooked by Mona.

I loved all our food! We need to do this more often!

Thank you Mona and family for hosting!

Until the next picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment