Monday, April 18, 2016

Lotus Pod

Tita Jit was invited by her friend, Che Che, to Lotus Pod at Bay, Laguna.  Ryan, Mona, Jing and I tagged along.







It is an organic farm which grows fruits and vegetables.











Edible flowers!



It also has a cottage with massage tables, jacuzzi, hot tub and a plunge pool.







Hahahahaha Funny! Jing and I used the washroom and were so paranoid someone might see us while doing our business because when you are sitting on the throne.... This is your view.....



 Of course, there was a curtain but Jing could not go near it because there was a bee!

You can read more about it at :
Lotus Pod

I loved our picnic lunch under the tree! We opted to eat al fresco.





The tilapia came from the pond and was grilled immediately! I'm still dreaming about it!



The native ensalada with grilled okra and eggplant, tomatoes, onions drizzled with calamansi juice.



Chicken Adobo



Shrimp Curry



Inihaw na liempo.



Fried Turon



Jasmine Rice



I loved the outdoor kitchen!





If I am the type of person who gets envious.... Then I would be green with envy!

The air conditioned dining room.





Sometimes, it is refreshing just to go to the country to appreciate nature and relax.

I am a city girl so a trip to a farm is a complete change of scenery for me....A lovely scenery.



In fact.... I think the country air made me look more beautiful!  



Indulge me please. I have not seen my set of dimples in a long, long time.

Thank you so much, Mrs. Lazaro, for inviting Tita Jit and through her, we were able to enjoy your beautiful Lotus Pod!


No comments:

Post a Comment