Monday, March 21, 2016

Miting de Avance

My Ka Escapades buddy and I had our last meeting for our upcoming travel plans. 



Everybody will be busy with their own Holy Week activites so we finalized everything last Friday night.

I cooked for the group, Miko and Cristina shared in the expenses.

Since it was a meatless day....

Sinampalukan Hipon



No Pork Pinakbet



3 pcs. Daing ng Bangus



It only took me 30 minutes to cook the Sinampalukan and Pinakbet and 45 minutes for the fried daing na bangus, only because I only have I frying pan for the fish.

Jodie brought Ukoy



Pinky got us Don Benitos Cassava Cake.



It was a short meeting because everybody was tired.  I was sleepy by 10 pm!

I am hoping and praying for a safe and fun trip with my Ka Escapdes!

Soon! Everybody is counting the nights and days before we depart!

Hahahaha But NOT that soon yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment