Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bye Bye Lisa

Lisa is leaving soon! Will see her again in a couple of years!

She enjoyed the food at Mesa Boracay that we ate again in Rockwell.

We ordered her favorite Baby Pusit in Olive Oil and Garlic

Baby Boneless Crispy Pata - as small as my forearm.

Sinigang na Baboy in Guava and Pineapple for me.

I invited a few friends over for dinner: Miko, Jodie and Cristina.

They just asked me to cook for them and we just split the cost.

Pancit Sotanghon

Fried Lumpiang Ubod

Fishballs

Choriburger, I bought the sausage from Boracay.

Pork Bbq.

Dodai brought Cinnabon mini rolls

And assorted grilled food from Yakitori One

Mona cooked Palitaw and Ginataang Mais.

Miko's pasalubong from Japan.

Turkish Delight from Cristina's Ate.

I have very few photos. I just asked them to take photos for me.

I was busy with cooking duties....

And tasting duties as well! Bbq quality control.

We will miss you, Lisa!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment