Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Weekend With Ompy

I spent my weekend with Ompy!

Ompy is my special pet name for Mariger.

I also have pet names for my other friends.

Mawi is for Jing and Tale is for Celina!

I resent it when other people use the pet names of my friends! Only the four of us have the license to use it.

Their pet name for me is, Baba Boo! Hahahaha! Don't ask me why.

It is very rare that I get to see Mariger. It's because she has a "job"!

We had dinner at Yabu in Rockwell. We did not want to go anywhere else because of the traffic situation.

Dessert was Ompy's treat at Dean and Deluca, Edades Tower.

She ordered the machiatto

And Salted Caramel Cheesecake.

My dessert was Strawberry Shortcake.

I absolutely loved it! It was not too sweet and I have a feeling they used real cream as opposed to "instant whipped cream"!

The next day, I cooked her favorite Beef Tapa cooked in Tapa Fat

And Garlic Rice with eggs!

That's my ultimate bait. If I want her to come and visit me, I dangle the carrot in front of her. She loves the Tapa from Farmer's.

Ompy! Thank you so much for sharing your time with me!

Let's do this more often!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment