Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Triple Birthday

December 23 is the birthday of PD, Kuya and my Mom who already passed on several years ago.

PD's annual celebration with our senior friends was held at Zuni, Greenbelt.

I was not able to take most of the pictures of the food but the orders were Chicken Galantina for Tita Butchie, Tita Tess, Tita Mita and Tita Josie.

I had the Baby Back Ribs.

PD ordered the Tessie Tomas Salad and Shrimp Thermidore.

Everybody had desserts.

At dinnertime, PD and I ate at Dean and Deluca.

Baked Oysters

Crab Cakes

I loved it! They used real crab meat!

Roasted Chicken White Pizza.

I ate it with "leaves" and balsamic dressing!

Hahahahaha The Junkies know how much I hate leaves on my pizza but I'm slowly acquiring the taste.

Strawberry Shortcake!

My most favorite cake now..... Coffee Crunch Cake!

Kuya was not able to celebrate his birthday bcause he was not feeling well.

Praying for good health for Kuya and PD!

I also prayed for my Mom in heaven. I miss her so much.

 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Lia. That crab cake looks yummy ~~~ Brent's mom

    ReplyDelete