Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Milkshake Date

I had a milkshake date with my Junkie friends, Cat and Shey, at Dean and Deluca, Rockwell.

Both of them are busy mothers so whenever we get a chance, a quickie as you might say, we go to Rockwell for our eat/drink and run dates. When their phones ring and their kids need them already, off they go!

I read in Spot.ph that the Dark Chocolate Chip Milkshake is one of the Top 5 in Metro Manila.

It was not too sweet though because it was blended with ice.

We tried the Cuban Cheese Roll!

Loved it! But it was such a tiny pastry! I could easily eat 4 of these in one sitting! 6 even!

When we entered the cafe, I saw a guy eating a panini with potato chips! I told the waiter I wanted a side order of the chips!

Another favorite!

We spent the afternoon talking about our household woes and how to be able to adjust and handle our domestic problems.

Times are different now from the time of our parents and grandparents.

What used to be effective then may not apply anymore today.

Hopefully, with our new insights, we will be able to accept what we can change and what we cannot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment