Monday, October 19, 2015

Ooma

On a stormy Monday afternoon, EDSA was practically empty!

FGM and I went to Megamall! It was our chance because there was no traffic.

We checked out the dining places and there was almost no line at Ooma!

Usually, you have to be there by 11 or else you have to wait for a long time.

We had the Scallop and Tuna Maki.

You have to use the brush to put soysauce on the maki.

Gyoza with Mozarella Cheese

Tempura with Aligue Mayo and Wasabi Mayo

Beef Chahan.

I loved everything we ate!

It was just enough for a "light" afternoon meal!

I would go back again and try the other dishes!

One thing I noticed was that after our meal I felt so sleepy!

When I got home, I slept from 4:30 up to 6:30!

It could not have been because I was so full. Hmmmm.... I wonder why?!?!

Ooma is definitely worth a second visit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment