Monday, October 12, 2015

My Dates

I've been going out on dates lately.

With my friends!

Women friends!

FGM Cindy treated Cherry, Mona and I today at Kettle, SM Aura. It was her birthday last week.

We had the Pork and Fries!

One tall tower of fries! Everytime we would order it, there would always be leftovers, but not this time!

Ceasar Salad

Truffle Gorgonzola Pasta

Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Corn Bread.

I dipped the corn bread in honey!!!!

Thank you so much FGM Cindy!

My other date today was Shey. She texted me and asked if today was my last day to eat wheat.

I replied, YES!

So we had a quick date with Mona at Dean and Deluca.

Creme Brulee Croissant. I remember eating this when it first opened its doors with Jing.

Kouign Amman, I chose the one with a lot of sugar glaze.

I wanted to order milkshake but it would too much. Sugar overload!

My date yesterday was Jing!

We had the salad all you can eat at Tapenade.

They also serve fresh oysters but I opted to have mine baked with cheese.

I am so proud of my self because I ate 2 arugula leaves with figs! My friends know that I do not like arugula. I suppose it is an acquired taste.

So many dates.... So little time... So much food indulgence!

I wish I could could go out on dates all the time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment