Saturday, October 31, 2015

Gilly's 16th Birthday

Gilly turned 16 several days ago.

Her special request was.....

Pancit Bihon!

I could cook almost anything but that was her special request.

MY special request was Fried Chicken!

I experimented with a marinade. It still wasn't what I was looking for in terms of taste.

It means..... More R&D!

Beef Kalitiran Lengua Style.

I enjoy cooking it but I don't eat it.

Mashed Potatoes.

My family loves mashed potatoes.

Dessert was Mango Cheesecake!

Ate ordered it from Holiday Inn.

I asked Kuya to buy everybody's favorite ice cream, Pistachio.

Gilly is so grown up already!

I remember when she was about 2 years, whenever she would enter our house, I would tell her, "Gilly! Kiss Wriggly!"

Hahahahahahah She would bend down and kiss Wriggly on the lips!

Gone were those days.

Happy birthday, Gilly!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment