Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chinese Birthday of Tita Josie

We celebrated today the Chinese birthday of Tita Josie.

She has two birthdays, the other one is in November, her Filipino birthday!

Hmmmmm I think that trumps Happy Birthday Everyday!

She invited us for lunch at Peking Garden.

I was looking forward to this day! I was on a diet holiday!

Peking Duck

Served one way! We were only 5 but Tita Mita does not eat duck.

So if my math is correct, 1 whole duck for the four of us!

PD and I could polish a whole duck just by ourselves!

Since Tita Mita does not eat duck, Tita Josie ordered her favorite shrimps! We told her she could eat our share!

We also had the Steamed Lapu Lapu.

Lotus Roots with mushrooms.

Fried Rice

I was not able to take a picture of the Spinach soup.

Dessert was fried buns with bean paste filling.

As usual, I was a happy camper! I wore an eating dress so I won't have any waistline circulation problem.

I am so glad that we were able to celebrate another year with Tita Josie.

I hope and pray that God gives her more birthdays to come!

Cheers! To health, happiness and friendship! A beautiful collage done by Tita Tess.

Happy birthday, Tita Josie!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment