Monday, September 21, 2015

Carbo Loading at Jasmine

It's my last day to eat carbs!!!! I am going back to my Low Carb High Fat diet tomorrow.

I'm like the boy who cried wolf but instead of wolf, I'm the girl who cried, DIET!

I had lunch with my Ate at Jamine, New World Hotel.

We had the Unlimited Dimsum.

Shrimp Dumpling - Hakao

Siomai

Steamed BBQ Buns

Chicken Feet with Taosi

Steamed Spareribs

Xiao Long Bao

Hot and Sour Soup

Spinach and Seafood Soup

Baked Pork BBQ Puffs

Ham Suy Kok

Taro Puff

Seafood, crabstick roll

Mochi with Chocolate

Mango Cream with Sago

Whew! If that is not carbo loading, I don't know what you call what I did!

Thank goodness I was wearing a dress!

So tomorrow and for the next coming days, I'm warning everybody already.

It will be a difficult 1 week withdrawal period so bear with my cravings which I cannot have!

I will whine and whine and pull my hair! I will not be a good companion for the next 7-10 days but I will get over it.

Devils! Don't tempt me!

Wish me luck and say a little prayer that I will get throught the withdrawal period and stick to my diet, this time around.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment