Friday, August 21, 2015

Seniors Birthday Lunch

My Seniors friends, (PD, Tita Butchie, Tita Josie and Tita Tess) were my guests for lunch today at PD's house. My th celebration for August!

PD said I can invite one more. I did not have to think hard. First name that came up on top of head was Tita Linda Marty. She is the niece of Tita Butchie.

I knew she would fit in with the group because she is an avid crafter as well.

My Menu for today.....

Lechon Kawali

Lumpiang Ubod

Halabos na Hipon

Pancit Sotanghon

And.... Arce Strawberry Banana Ice Cream!

I loved it! I put whipped cream and chocolate syrup on mine!

Even if it was raining very hard they were able to make it!

Thank you for always being there for my birthday parties.

We have been doing this for the past 9 years!

I missed you, Tita Mita! Hope you feel better soon so you can join our next montly eating get together.

Happy Birthday Everyday, Lia!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment