Friday, August 21, 2015

Dodai's Birthday Celebration

It's going to be Dodai's birthday soon and we celebrated it in advance!

It was a "Happy Hour" theme night.

Dodai made Pepperjack and Tilamook Cheese Quesadilla

Corn with butter, mayo, parmesan and chili powder!!!!

It actually has a name but I can't pronounce it! Ergo I can't spell it!

All I know is that it is a Mexican street food. OK! OK! I googled it.

Elotes is the name of the corn dish.

She also bought assorted wings from Wing Stop

Mango Habanero

Parmesan Chicken

Lemon with Salt and Pepper.

Our classmates brought food also for sharing!

Salad with Lychee Vinaigrette from Miko!

I loved it!!!

Lumpiang Shanghai from Mylene, Candy and Janette. I bought the siomai in Salcedo Market.

The Mango Torte from Dulcelin was from Jodie and Pinky!

It was such a fun and funny night! We were laughing so hard my sides were hurting!

Oh Lord! I hope I do not experience gas pains tonight from too much air intake!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday in advance, Dodai!

Enjoy your special day and eat and eat!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment