Friday, August 28, 2015

Birthday Lunch at Tapenade

It's my birthday today! My "real" birthday!

My Ate invited PD and I at Tapenade, Discovery Primea.

We had the Salad Buffet.

Different kinds of bread

Ohhh I'm so off the wheat diet!

Cheese! Lots of Cheese! I especially liked the goat's cheese with mango and pineapple.

Prosciutto di Parma

Nuts, dried fruits and cold cuts

Pappadum and dips/spreads

All kinds of greens

Dressings

Fresh oysters, salmon, etc

I got the Salami Milano, cheeses, prosciutto, nuts and dried fruits.

Bread!!! Pate

Oysters

Pappadum with hummus

Fruits

I did not eat salad though.

It was such an experience! I know my friends would love it at Tapenade!

Ohhh PD is so sweet!!! Loved her card.

Finally....

Happy Birthday, Lia!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment