Thursday, April 9, 2015

Farmacy Ice Cream and Soda Fountain

Farmacy is a new ice cream and soda fountain place at BGC beside Wildflour, 4th cor 26th.

I was with Jing and her handsome son, James!

Such a big boy already, Mommy! He was just a tiny little man years ago.

He is my "eating partner" now.

I love Farmacy!!!!!

What's not to love?!?!

Rocky Road!

Dark Chocolate, Vanilla and Chocolate Ice cream, chocolate sauce, roasted almonds, whipped cream, marshmallows and a cherry!!!!

I love LOVE LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Rocky Road!

I have to go back and try the Hot Fudge Sundae next time. It looked promising.

James ordered the Cookie Dough Milkshake

And a cookie. I suppose he loves cookies very much.

Jing ordered the Mint Chocolate Chip and Strawberry ice cream duo.

I wish I can eat there everyday.

Oh my goodness! I forgot to take my diabetes medicines this morning! Of all days not to take it!

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Was it worth the risk of hyperglycemia??????

What do my smile and sparkle in my eyes tell you?

1000% Yes!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment