Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Sound of Music Dining Room - Mariner of the Seas (Part 4)

Dinner was always at The Sound of Music main dining room.

A quartet would sometimes play while we were having dinner.

1st Night

Escargot with herbed butter.

 

Ceasar Salad

 

Shrimp Cocktail

Steak

Ice cream

Desserts of my tablemates

2nd Night

This was our formal night! We dressed up in our cocktail wear, had champagne with the Officers at the Promenade before dinner.

My dinner...

Cruise mates' dinner.....

My desserts

Bittersweet Chocolate Soufflé with espresso sauce

Pistachio Ice cream

Their desserts

Double Strawberry Cheesecake

Sky High Lemon Meringue Pie

Sugar-free Chocolate Pots de Creme

3rd Night

Gyoza

Brie and Asparagus Quiche

Cruise mates' main entree

We surprised the celebrants, Jodie and Odinah!

Pinky, showing off her skills.

I turned my chocolate ice cream into.....

Milkshake!!!

I do not remember who ordered this dessert.

4th Night

It dawned on me that I can have my "pre-dinner" at Windjammer!

At the Sound of Music....

Minestrone soup minus everything. I only wanted the soup.

Tiger prawns

Mona's Eggplant Parmigiana

Pinky always orders Salmon.

Lamb Shanks for the boys

Desserts

Creme Brûlée with Coffee Ice cream

5th Night

The waiters serenaded us with a thank you and farewell song... In Chinese!

The waiters of our table, Philip Roa and assistant waiter, Agung!

Thank you so much for keeping up with my requests! I hope I was not too demanding!

So now you know why I gained so much weight in just a few days!

My last picture onboard the Mariner of The Seas.

Never mind the weight gain but the most important thing I gained from this cruise is a memory of happy times with friends who are like family to me.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment