Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dim Sum in Chinatown

I had errands in Manila yesterday and today.

The traffic situation in Manila this afternoon was horrible! It took me an hour and a half to get to Intramuros from Makati! One lane on Roxas Blvd. has been closed because of the Shell Marathon until March 2. FYI.

Of course, after my errands and ordeal, I rewarded myself!

I was just in time for the dim sum promo at King Chef Lucky Chinatown.

I ordered .....

Sio Mai

Hakaw

Chicken feet

Fried prawn dumplins

And... HK rice rolls.

Yesterday, the reward was dim sum at Wai Ying.

Hakaw

Asado Cheung Fun

Radish Cake and Ham Suy Kok.

I am so tired after all the eating and walking and sitting in a vehicle for hours on end.

Good thing, I only go to Manila occasionally. Imagine if I have to deal with the traffic situation everyday?!

And yet I know of some friends who go to work in The City of Manila. They have no other choice.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment