Monday, August 11, 2014

Adobong Baby Pusit

I've been so busy lately I did not have time to post my Adobong Baby Pusit recipe.

Finally! It's the Adobong Pusit that I like!

I had so many experiments in the past but this is now my new favorite.

I better share it with the world!

Adobong Baby Pusit

1/2 K. Baby Pusit

2 T. Cooking oil

4 cloves garlic,

4 thick slices ginger

2 T. Vinegar

10 pcs. Peppercorn

Jalapeño pepper, optional

Salt, as needed

Remove the plastic film inside the squid.

Drain the squid for 2 hours.

Heat the oil, sauté the garlic and ginger until fragrant.

Add the squid and continue sautéing for about 10 minutes.

Add the salt and vinegar. Do NOT stir. After 5 minutes, you can.

Let the sauce reduce to your preferred consistency.

Add the jalapeño peppers if you like.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment