Thursday, July 3, 2014

Chinese Lunch with my Neighbors

I had lunch today with Cindy FGM "Fairy God Mother" and Vinnie at H.K. Chef Seafood Restaurant.

We ate there because FGM was craving for scallops.

Sautéed Shrimp with Scallop and Brocolli

I ordered my favorite Taro Puff with Asado filling.

Vinnie loves Jellyfish Salad.

We also tried the Pancit Canton....

Yang Chow Fried Rice

And... Braised Beef Tendon.

We were having so much fun talking to each other we did not notice we were the last customers!

My legs were cramping already!

Our favorite topic was Food and Food in HK!

What a coincidence, they will be in HK at the same time this July and will stay at same hotel also!

They wanted me to go with them but I already have a ticket for November.

It is so nice that I have a lot of "playmates" around my neighborhood.

I have the Junkies....

And now....

Hmmmm..... What should I call FGM and Vinnie?!?!?!

FOODIES!!!!!

According to Macmillan Dictionary, a foodie is someone who enjoys eating or cooking different types of food and who talks a lot about food.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

If the shoe fits!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment