Sunday, July 20, 2014

Birthday Everyday!

It feels like it's my birthday everyday!

Well.... It is still July.... The birth month of Corry and Mayette!

Corry treated me for lunch at Caliburger, Century City Mall today.

We had the Bacon BBQ Cheeseburger.

Sweet Chili Wings.

Then we met up with Mayette, Batman and Robin! Hahahahahaha I mean with Jon and Mon.

Technically, it was still Mayette's treat because Jon paid for our coffee and dessert!

God is Good! I am in my Chocolate Cake phase of life these days.

Last week, before I got sick, Corry celebrated her birthday again! With me at Sumosam, Rockwell.

Sushi

Tofu Steak

Chicken Terriyaki

Chahan.

There are still a few days left in July!!!

It is not too late to continue celebrating Mayette's and Corry's birthday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment