Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baking with Gilly

I invited Gilly for several days so she can help me bake some goodies.

Our first experiment was Cheeseroll.

U

It was just OK. We used the Pampas Puff Pastry.

The next day, Gilly helped me bake Cinnabon rolls for my guests.

Eileen brought Sagada Coffee

And Batuan for my Kansi! YAY!!!!!

Mary Ann brought a box of assorted cookies!

We are baking Cinnabon rolls again so Gilly can bring home some to her family today.

Last night, I had dinner at Grilla with Cat and Tricia. We forgot to take a group picture!

I loved the Pork Sisig!!! I want to eat it again! And again! And again!

We also ordered Adobong Kang Kong

And

Calamares.

The Wriggly Chronicles

We have another new dog! His name is Odie, an Australian Jack Russell Terrier.

He is my Kuya's birthday gift to my nephew, Renzo, who recently turned 8.

Wriggly is always begging for my attention now. I think he is a little jealous.

The other day, he ate Lizzy's food 4 times! He keeps on pestering and sniffing her butt, so Lizzy pulled his hair! Hahahahaha she just bit a chunk of Wriggly's fur.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment