Monday, February 17, 2014

Xin Tian Di

My Ate and I had our Pre-Valentine's lunch at Xin Tian Di, Crowne Plaza last week but was not able to post because I was at the wake of Jing's Mom.

We had the Unlimited Dim Sum.

So many selections to choose from!

Wish we could have tasted everything but we simply could not eat all.

Steamed:

Steamed Seafood Dumpling in Superior Stock ( my favorite )

Steamed Crystal Prawns "Hakao"

Steamed "Sio Mai" Pork Dumpling

Steamed Chicken Feet in XO Sauce

Steamed Beancurds Skin roll with Vegetables

Steamed BBQ Pork Bun

Steamed "Xiao Long Pao" Shanghai Style

Steamed Pork Ribs in XO Sauce

Steamed "Sio Mai" Japanese Style

Bird's Eye Dumpling

Teo Chow Fan Kok

Baked, Pan-Fried & Deep-Fried:

Baked Barbecued Pork Stuff with Apple (Asado Pie)

Deep-Fried Shrimp Dumpling ( Fried Hakao)

Radish Cake

Salmon Taro Puff

Vegetarian:

Steamed Michael Roll with Radish

Noodles, Flat-Shaped Rice Noodles and Wanton:

Yang Chow Fried Rice

Dessert:

Taho with Black Pearl

Ice Jelly

Ampalaya Buchi

Coffee Pudding

Whew!!!! I got so tired typing all of that!!!! Imagine eating them all?!?!

You should really have an expandable tummy and of course, I wore my eating dress.

I was soooooooo full! Hahahaha! So, what's new?!?!

Menu:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment