Thursday, February 27, 2014

8 Cuts Burger Blends

I am under extreme time pressure. I have to eat everything I want to eat before I go back to the wheat-free lifestyle on March 1.

My obsession du jour is burger. I tried another joint today after I saw the post of my friend, Cherrie, in FB.

8 Cuts Burger Blends, Megamall

I ate the Double Cheeseburger

and Onion Rings.

They grind the meat on the spot and hand press each party.

I loved the bun! It was so soft! I like breads that are soft to the point that if you press them down, they will not spring back.

Just like the bun of 8 Cuts! It became thin as a pancake! Just the way I like it!

Unlike other fast food burgers, then buns are old and crumbly and so huge for the size of the patty.

How does the 8 Cuts burger taste?

Hmmmm.... Let me see.... It is like eating the Quarter Pounder Of Mc Donald's but double patty with the Big Mac sauce. I think I described the taste perfectly!

The difference is.... The burger patties were so moist and juicy!

PS.

Thank you Cherrie for the photo grab!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment