Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tita Josie's Mechado

Once a year, Tita Josie invites a few people from our Bel-Air church group.

Tita Belle, Tita Josie, Tita Nene, Lia and Vinnie.

We always look forward to her Beef Mechado. The beef was "Melt-in-your-mouth" tender.

She taught me how to cook it years ago. I practiced several times already but the taste was not the same! I absolutely love her Mechado! I could eat it with tons of rice!

She also served Cibo's Beef Tenderloin Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette.

Asparagus soup from scratch.

I am going to experiment one day.

Her helper Neneng made the Bacon-Macaroni Salad.

I loved The Cibo's potato chips and dip.

I offered some to Tita Belle but before I knew it, I finished it all!!!!

Tita Josie also made Fruit Salad.

Tita Nene brought Minatamis na Saging and I brought Arce's Mantecado ice cream to complement the banana dessert.

I was so full!!!

My tummy was happy!

Thank you, Tita Josie!!! I love the Mechado and I love you too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment