Saturday, December 7, 2013

Aristrocrat, Roxas Blvd.

My Kuya woke me up ( well, I was "slightly awake" but not yet ready to face the world) to ask me to buy him Chicken Barbecue at the Roxas Blvd. branch of Aristrocat!

The Jupiter branch is just 10 minutes away from us! But no, he wanted his chicken BBQ to come all the way from Manila.

Mona said, the grilled chicken there tasted better than the one from Makati.

Who am I to say No! To such an errand? It came with free lunch! Sophie went with me to Manila.

I super loved the Hawaiian Potato Salad!!!!!!

Because it has cheese and pineapple and it is sweet!

Mona told me to try the Pancit Palabok but I still prefer Little Quiapo's of BF Paranaque.

Boneless Chicken Barbecue!

The place was packed!

It is a favorite restaurant of Filipinos especially of balikbayans!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment