Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thai Dinner with my KST Senior Friends

I invited my KST Senior and Junior Friends for Thai Dinner.

I promised Tita Baby, Tita Coret and Tita Ope, my "post - KST session meeting" table mates that I would cook healthy wheatfree food for them.

Crispy Catfish Salad

Pad Thai

Bagoong Fried Rice

Shrimps in Salted Egg Yolk Sauce

Dessert was Sweet Banana with Coconut cream.

Tricia brought Bagnet.

I loved it! My first time to try the Bagnet from Salcedo Market.

Shey was in charge of our cheese curls.

We also ate the Cheesy Dip of Tricia and the Stonewall Chile con Queso Sauce.

I missed Mona and Cat. They were not able to join us tonight.

We all enjoyed the evening!

We had so many stories to share, lots of funny moments and some serious bits from our Senior friends.

I really feel so blessed that my circle of friends is getting bigger!

More friends = More food!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment