Saturday, October 26, 2013

Gilly's Birthday Lunch

Gilly celebrated her 14th birthday last week.

I cooked her favorite Children's Sweet Style Spaghetti.

My Ate brought Fried Chicken for the kids but the adults also ate it.

Tita Baby gave me a jar of Mango Chutney. I decided to cook the favorite of PD and my Ate, Chicken Curry

With condiments.

PD brought down her Waitrose Mango Chutney with her "jar spoon"!

I also cooked the Shrimps in Red Egg Yolk Sauce.

Kuya got Gilly cake from Conti's.

I prefer Magnolia ice cream over the other brands.

We were so lucky because Renzo was in a good mood and decided to join us!

Even if he is my neighbor, I rarely see him.

My whole family was here for lunch! Even Kuya Nicky with his girlfriend, Cy!

Time flies so fast!

I am so grateful I am a part of the lives of my nieces, Gilly and Sophie. I have seen them grow up from tiny tots

to beautiful young ladies!

Happy Birthday, Gilly! I love you! Hugsssss and kisses from Tata!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment