Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet and Greet Wriggly's "Friends"

I invited tonight a couple of my blog readers. They both love Wriggly and stories about him!

Meet Happy and Vicky!

I know they are health conscious so I prepared....

Catfish Salad

And....

Pad Thai!

I am very glad they liked the food I cooked for them!

Our dessert was wheat-free!

Mango Pavlova baked by Vicky! Thank you! I was able to enjoy it because there was no flour. Yay!

Happy brought presents for Wriggly and for his Mama also.

Doggy treat!

Wriggly was going crazy about the "snack".

He got a new dish....

Placemat and coaster!

Shampoo

And hairbrush.

Yaya Hermie! Do not use my Acca Kappa on Wriggly anymore, OK? He has a new one now.

For the Mama of Wriggly....

Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix

And

White Rice Pasta.

It is very heartwarming to know that my followers truly find my blog delightful and informative too. They usually laugh at my mis/adventures and at the antics of Wriggly!

They told me several times their desire to meet Wriggly.... Tonight was the night!

Thank you, Happy and Vicky!

I hope we can have another meet and greet soon!

 

4 comments:

  1. hi lia! thanks so much for the yummy and healthy dinner! still have a hangover of the catfish salad and phad thai... hehehe! it was nice meeting you happy and wriggly! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! I am so glad you enjoyed our food last night! I love the Pavlova! I am hiding it from from everybody! Hahahaha

      Delete
  2. oh thank you! im glad you liked it. thanks too for the cream puff. mom and i liked it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Vicky! I'm glad your Mom liked the cream puffs also!

      Delete