Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cousin Maybelle is in Town!

My cousin Maybelle visited me today. She is now a resident of Dubai.

I prepared Pad Thai

And Pritchon Salad!

Since I am not allowed wheat, I did not wrap the pritchon in tortilla. It still turned out good!

Look what cousin gave me!

Chocolates! Dates!

And the best of all......

Date stuffed with a whole cashew nut dipped in white chocolate then rolled in crushed pistachios!

It is super delish! I am going to hide it so nobody eats it!

Hahahaha! Others might say, "Just kidding!" But I am not!

Thank you so much, Cousin Maybelle!

Food Journal:

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in bacon grease.

Merienda: Chapchae, filling of one chicken pie and icing of ube cake.

Dinner:

Fishballs night with Mona!

I used the fishballs sauce recipe in my blog. Yum! Yum!

http://liasfoodjourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/fish-balls-sauce.html

 

Vietnamese Seafood Balls Pho

Wheat- free report: I already lost 10 lbs. since I started and my clothes are getting looser everyday.

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment