Friday, September 13, 2013

Cebu's Original Lechon Belly and Golden Bay

I was in MOA yesterday because my Kuya went to the Bookfair and I tagged along. Not to browse at the books but to check out Cebu's Original Lechon Belly.

I've always wanted to try it in Cebu but Parkmall is so out of the way for me. It is in between the airport and the city proper.

They have 2 kinds....

Regular

And

Spicy.

I ordered the Spicy rice meal because I just wanted to try it.

It was sooooooo VOLCANIC in heat! Ang hang! I am a Bicolana but for those who love spicy food then this is for you!!!!

The Lechon was just my brunch.

My Kuya and I had dim sum lunch at Golden Bay.

I had my usual favorites.....

Taro Puff

Chicken Feet

Siomai

Hakaw

I only ate the filling.

In addition... Kuya tried the Crispy Prawn Roll

And Seasood Salad.

I could not eat those because of the wrapper.

Bad enough I ate the Siomai wrapper! I tried to remove it but I could not.

My shorts got tighter after lunch.

FYI I can now wear a belt!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment