Thursday, August 1, 2013

Puring's Bulakena Live Chicken

They said, once you've tried the live chicken in Farmer's, you will never eat grocery bought frozen chicken ever again.

Tita Des, mom of Lisa, recommended Puring's to me.

She told me to tell the vendor she is my Tita. I went to Farmer's Market today and introduced myself to the people at the chicken stall.

I just cooked Pesang Manok with lots of fresh ginger, onions, peppercorn and salt.

They were not lying! I even had two servings! The broth was very flavorful and the meat was falling off the bones! I did not even have to add bouillon cube or MSG!

My dipping sauce was patis, kalamansi and red chili pepper!

I will always buy from Puring's Bulakena from now on whenever I get the opportunity.

Super worth it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment