Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Lunch with My Senior Citizen Friends

Happy Birthday Everyday, Lia!
I celebrated it today with my Senior Citizen friends..... Tita Josie, Tita Tess, PD, Tita Butchie and Tita Mita.

PD set the table for my luncheon.

My food theme was Chinese........because I know they will love my Camaron Rebosado con Jamon.... Can I add con lardo?

It is butterflied shrimp layered with pork back fat and a slice of Majestic ham. Thank goodness, Mayette came over to help and also to learn from me.
My version of "Pritchon".....

Steamed Lapu Lapu with Oyster Sauce....

Vegan Lumpiang Hubad

I cheated and ordered Yang Chow Fried Rice from RK Garden.

The dessert was Almond Jelly with Buko Lychee Sherbet topped with Fresh Mango Cubes.

I made Caramel Popcorn last night. My giveaways for the seniors.

I am truly blessed I have so many friends who love me!

And I love them all back!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment