Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Lia!

Today is my "real" birthday! Not happy birthday everyday anymore.

I was very overwhelmed by the outpouring of love from my family and friends.

As soon as I woke up..... I received gifts from PD!

Thank you, PD!!!

She gave me blue, white and aqua things!

I am in my blue color scheme nowadays. Before, it used to be yellow.... Then lavender.... Now it is blue and aquamarine.... The color of the ocean.

The day started with a simple breakfast..... My favorite.... Champorado and Tuyo!

I am still nauseated with the back to back breakfast I had in Marriot, Cebu.

I invited a few friends for lunch. I told them I am only going to cook Fried Chicken

and my favorite Children's Sweet Style Spaghetti. I do not like cheese on my pasta.

I am going to start my wheat-free diet again on September 1 so I am already eating all the wheat based food before the end of the month.

My Kuya ordered Pork BBQ for me!

Tita Cena made Chicken Potato Salad.

PD was writing to my other Ate in Canada and she said I was going to celebrate my birthday lunch with my second family, the Avancenas.

My KST group sang Happy Birthday to me again! Tricia even let me blow out a couple of candles which she stuck on the coffee jelly!

Mona said she was going to treat me at RK Garden for dinner.... Our favorite fried noodles.

When we got there... I was so surprised! My friends were there! Bibo, Serla, Miko, Jodie, Cristina, Cath and Jopet!

As in...... I did not have any clue at all! They treated me for dinner!

Thank you so much! KISSSSSSS. HUGSSSSSS

My after-dinner guests were Jon and Mayette.

Tita Cena also gave me Callos.

It was perfect with Toasted French Bread and butter.

There was still nachos from last night. I just bought the cheese sauce in Rustan's and got the beef and sour cream from Shey's house. Thank you, Shey!

Time flew so fast! I am another year older.

Hahahaha I would like to think age is just a number. If you see me walking on the street would you think I just turned 44 today? In my mind and way of thinking, I am still in my 20's. Denial?

I went to mass this evening to thank God for all the wonderful blessings He has given me, especially my family and friends. They are the most important people in my life because they brought me so much joy and happiness.

Thank you all for loving me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment