Monday, July 22, 2013

Santouka, Hokkaido Ramen

I had my monthly lunch with my Senior friends today at Santouka, Hokkaido Ramen, Glorietta. We were there very early because the place gets filled up with customers easily.

I was with Tita Tess, Tita Mita,

Tita Josie and PD.

Too bad Tita Butchie was not able to join us because she was not feeling well.

Tita Josie and I both had the Spicy Ramen but I did not get the salmon sushi set.

Pd and Tita Mita had the Salt-based Ramen.

Pd also ordered the Char siu pao.

Tita Mita tried the Chicken Gyoza.

Tita Tess had a late breakfast, so she just had chawan mushi and char siu pao.

The nice thing about the restaurant is that there are 3 serving sizes to choose from: small, regular and large.

We had our dessert at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery,

Ohhhhhhh now I know why I should not have eaten a cupcake! The frosting was too sweet for a diabetic like me!

I tried the Coffee Walnut Salted Caramel.

But for the non-diabetics.... The cupcakes were just right for them.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment