Friday, July 19, 2013

RK Garden, Twice in a Week!

I ate at RK Garden, Jupiter twice in a week!

Corry and Mona invited me for lunch last Sunday.

We had....

Crabmeat with Corn Soup

Fried Noodles with Assorted Meat

Fish with Tausi

Salt and Pepper Spareribs.

Then tonight..... I had dinner with Miko, Tricia and Pinky!

We ordered the .....

Steamed Chicken Feet

Hototay Soup

Yang Chow Fried Rice

Beef with Broccoli

Salt and Pepper Squid

We did not finish our food because the servings were bigger than usual.

RK even gave us a discount because I am a "Frequent" customer. I often have food delivered to my house.

I have yet to try the other dishes!

Wriggly Chronicles

I am renovating my house and my little "foreman" is Wriggly!

He always checks out what my carpenter is doing. Sometimes, he would literally breath down his neck when the worker is crouching down and doing something. Hahaha He is soooo cute!

One time, I saw Wriggly trying his very best to peep inside my new bathroom but we placed some boxes so he could not enter. He jumped on top of the box! He probably wanted to know the progress of my very, very "slow" worker.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. now im curious about rk garden. wriggly's adorable! i hope i get to meet him. ^_^

    ReplyDelete