Monday, February 18, 2013

Lotus Biscoff Spread

Finally! I was able to taste the Lotus Biscoff Spread.

Now I can compare the two brands, Trader Joe's and Biscoff.

Mona was generous enough and brought her Biscoff Spead to the house.

Biscoff is creamier than TJ's Cookie butter. Spreadable and a bit sweeter too.

My friends prefer the Biscoff to Cookie Butter mainly because it tastes better and smoother in texture.

The nice thing about these cookie spreads is that they are lower in fat compared to peanut butter.

Even if I am not "wheat-free" these days, I am still trying to control my wheat intake.

Mind boggling.... I had two cua paos yesterday and I had a KFC Zinger,

my very first sandwich in 8 months and my FBS was low and normal at 102.

 

2 comments:

  1. that looks interesting! would you know where we can find this and how much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky. It was just gift given to Mona's sister. Pasalubong from the US.

      Delete