Thursday, January 24, 2013

Loratadine

Oh my Goodness! All it took was one Loratadine tablet and I am feeling so much better! Dr. Canlas prescribed it and like magic I am not coughing anymore!

That is why there is a reason why people go to the doctor, so they will get well!

People think that I am a hypochondriac because I am always going to the doctor but they do not understand I get sick easily.  It is not psychological ... I really get physical symptoms.  My immune system is very low.... If there is an epidemic and my friends and I are all together, I am the first one who will get sick. That is just the way I am.

I asked Dr. Canlas why am I always sick? He said, I am victim of a lot of situations.  I told him when I was in Tagaytay I was not coughing nor sneezing at all! He knows me quite well and said, I would not want to live there.

True, the reality of life is we live in a very polluted environment.  I cannot lock myself inside my room forever.  I live very near EDSA so it is impossible for me not to inhale dust and other pollutants.  I just need to learn how to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment