Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ba Noi's ... The Fresh Flavors of Vietnam

If you Google for the best Vietnamese restaurant in Manila, Ba Noi's would come up at the top of the list. I am still in my Beef Pho obsession. After My hearty meal at Plantation on Carlos Palanca, I went to Ba Noi's on Perea St. Both are located a minute or two away from Greenbelt 1.

The place was packed, I had to wait for a while until a table became available.

I ordered the Beef Pho.

I was happy with what I ate. The soup was piping hot.... It had a fresh, light and clean taste.

The serving of bean sprouts and basil leaves was generous.

They even gave me a complimentary plate of kropeck.

I plan to recommend to place to Ms. Ann. She was the one who introduced me to Vietnamese Cuisine.

The restaurant is open everyday! Even on Sundays, parking will not be a problem anymore.

Menu:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment