Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Love Chocolates!!!!

I love chocolates! It was one of the reasons why I am diabetic now. I remember when I was a little girl, I would play with my stove and skillet .... cook M&M's .... set the table and invite my "friends" (dolls).

I did not realize 35 years later.... I would still do the same but this time with real people and real food!

I posted a message on my FB page:



"I have to eat all of these before the end of the world on December 21. I don't plan to share. But if the world does not end, my world will still end because of sugar overload! Heavenly! See you in heaven soon!"

KIDDING!!!!!!

I am not insane! I do not plan to kill myself that way!

I wish I COULD eat all of these chocolates but they are not mine. They belong to my friend and she just asked me to get what I want. Not a lot, I know my limitations.

Just sharing with all of you my wishful thinking!

4 comments:

  1. i don't blame you for loving chocolates. im a chocoholic too. they say dark chocolate is good for you bec it has an antioxidant, flavanoids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky! So true esp if 85% but soooooo bitter!

      Delete
    2. try meiji. it's not bitter and not too sweet... just right.

      Delete