Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chocolate-Dipped Potato Crisp Gelato

I was suddenly attracted by the new Gelato place in SM Makati called, BONO.





I ordered the Chocolate-Dipped Potato Crisp Gelato.



I got the smallest cup... as small as a shot glass!!!



But it was soooo good! I liked it!   I loved the blend of the salty crisps and the bitterness of the chocolate.

I've had that flavor before at Sebastian's years ago.

I ordered another cup....

Rocky Road...



but I prefer the one with the potato crisp.

The next flavors I am going to try are....

Fragola....



and Mad About Malt.



The other flavors of the day .....







They make the gelato on-site



and they make a fresh batch everyday.



You will not see their ice cream, they are covered with tin because.....




No comments:

Post a Comment