Friday, October 19, 2012

I Love Shabu Shabu

Last night, PD asked me where I wanted to celebrate Wriggly's Birthday.  I told her I have this craving for Shabu Shabu, so we went to Tong Yang on Jupiter Street.

I had assorted seafood, pork and beef.







They even gave me steamed alimango.



It was just... OK.

I really prefer the Healthy Shabu Shabu in Rockwell.  I eat there at least once a week.

I love their sauce!



They serve it with sate, chopped garlic, spring onions and chili pepper.

I got the Beef Striploin Set.



The beaten egg is poured on the beef slices so it will be tender when you cook the meat.

I especially love the meatballs which came with the set.



Perhaps I should try the other Shabu Shabu places around the city.

I could not help myself and had dessert at Morelli's Gelato.

I ordered the Single Cup Chocolate flavored gelato.



My favorite really is the Chocolate and Peanut Butter.  I already tried the French Vanilla and Dulce de Leche but nothing can beat the one with the PB. IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment