Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Cindy!

Cindy is my neighbor, she invited me to her 50th birthday celebration with her close friends. 



I am so glad I attended because I ate my favorite Lechon parts to my heart's content! 

She got Elar's Lechon! 

 

Lots of crunchy skin and I taught her brother-in-law how to chop the lechon.



 There also prepared other delicious food!



Oxtail Kare-Kare

 

Pancit

 

Steamed Shrimps



Baked Mussels



Baked Prawns



Grilled Fish



She ordered 2 trays of Paella from me but I combined the 2 and used my ceramic "bilao".                                                     



My plate filled with ribs, crunchy skin, baked mussels and prawns. 



She ordered the Chocolate Cake from her friend.  I only tasted the icing and the caramel filling but I could see the cake was very moist!

 

Cindy also loves dogs and I asked if I could see her whole pack of Shih-tzus!  It was very overwhelming! 



She has a total of 8 and Helen's only job is to take care of all the dogs.

I enjoyed the company of Cindy and her friends, as a matter of fact, I went home past midnight!



Happy Birthday, Golden Girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment