Monday, October 22, 2012

Gilly's Treat at Lili's

My Ate treated PD and I for lunch at Lili - Hyatt Hotel because it was Gilly's birthday yesterday.

Hahahaha! We love to celebrate birthdays several times.

Lili at Hyat is the favorite dim sum place of my Ate and PD.  They cook your food upon ordering so be prepared to wait for a while.  That is better than eating food right out of the trolly where it has been sitting for quite a while.  You will be given a long menu card then you will choose the dim sum you like and write down how many pieces you would like to order.

For example:

8 pcs. Taro Puff with Seafood Filling



I had 2 baskets of Hakaw.



2 baskets of siomai....



My favorite chicken feet ... I am the only one who likes it. 



I remembered Tita Tess while eating it because she also loves Chicken Feet.

I tried the Machang....



I had 2 servings of Corn Soup....



Fried Rice - I shared it with everybody.



Roast Barbecued Pork Belly



Ate and I had 1 pc. each of Fried Beancurd Skin with Shrimp Filling



4 pcs. Steamed Pork Dumplings "Shanghai style"



7 pcs. Baked Barbecue Bun with Apple - Only Ate and PD ate them. 



It used to be my favorite.  I could gobble up 6!  But the flaky crust is made of flour so I had to pass on it.

I also had to pass on the Steamed Barbecue Bun and Chicken Mushroom Bun



Fried Bicho-Bicho with Shrimp Filling and Wasabi Sauce.



We all had Almond Jelly.



Ate and I love their Masachi with White Chocolate Filling.



YUM!!!!  Delicious white chocolate! I only had one.... wish I could have eaten more but of course, I cannot indulge.



I was so full!! I did not eat dinner anymore except boiled saba banana and a small apple just so I can take my medications.

My tummy was soooooo big! I thought I was about to give birth!!!!!  Hahahahahaha! Well .... that was how I felt this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment