Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shabu Shabu at Home

FBS: 83

I wonder sometimes what really makes the sugar go up.  I ate at the dim sum buffet yesterday and yet my sugar is in the mid-normal.  I did not remove the skin of the sio mai and dumplings because it was a "no-leftover" buffet and yet, good thing my sugar did not go up.

Today was such a lazy, lazy day.  I just stayed in bed until 2 in the afternoon!  I finished reading a book that I started the other night.  When I got hungry, I just had the leftover Chicken Nilaga Soup.  I wanted to go to Rockwell to eat at the Shabu Shabu place but did not have the inclination nor energy to do so.

After mass at Bel-Air Park, I went to Rockwell to buy my medicines and planned on eating at Shabu Shabu but there was no vacant table.  I asked if I could take home the order and just cook it myself.  Good thing they agreed.




I was given a lot of broth!  Next time I can add more vegetables and meat.

Boring day!  I did not cook anything.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

2 eggs, scrambled by Hermie

Lunch:

1/2 C. rice
Chicken Nilaga
Fried Tilapia

Snack:

Fried Chicken
Fries

Dinner:

Shabu Shabu

No comments:

Post a Comment