Friday, September 21, 2012

Bandi

FBS: 165

Grrrrr!!!  I should have had the blood test before my Puerto Princesa trip.  Mona did hers prior to the trip.  I asked her.... why did you not remind me?!   Hahahaha She replied, I thought you were smart!!!  Hehehehe Clearly I am not.  I hope I do not pay for my transgressions.

Bandi is my guilty pleasure of the week. 



I got it from Ramtan's Commercial in Puerto Princesa.  I have a problem, I could not stop eating it!!!   To the point that I have a tooth ache now! It is so addicting!  I really cannot help myself! I already put the rest in the fridge and will let my friends try it on Sunday, for Mona's Birthday celebration here in my house.  Their home in Alabang Hills is under renovation.

I am over-medicating myself so my FBS will be lower on Saturday for my blood test. I am also drinking liters and liters of water to flush out the toxins.  No wonder, doctors do not rely on FBS testing because it is so easy to manipulate the results unlike the HBa1c which is the 3-month blood glucose average.

Another reason for the sudden spike in sugar was the merengue I ate yesterday at the KST after session meeting/merienda.  I ate about 8 jumbo merengue from Mom and Tina's!!!  I know that was such a dumb idea.

I hope I do not get tempted tomorrow! I have one day to undo all the damage that I have done to myself.

Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi how much is that ? Can u give me information about the seller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot already how much. You can get it at Ramtam's Commercial, it's a small grocery across the town plaza. Most of the tricycle drivers know where it is.

    ReplyDelete